Wednesday, 14 October 2009

I want my rain back!!!!

Nostalgia.

These past days have been rainy in CLT. The problem is that it isn't a real rain like in Mexico. It’s a little, tiny, light, but abundant rain… that has the additional quality of lasting all the freaking day.

It kills me. In Mexico it’s always a heavy as hell rain, but it only lasts a few minutes, couple of hours maximum. Several theories have been made around it:

  • Being a land of Machos, rain plays along and hits hard.
  • Radioactive elements of Mexico City’s share of the atmosphere create a heavier rain.
  • The presence of Tlaloc.
  • English were stupid for establishing a city in the middle of the forest, where rain is light, tiny and lasts all freaking day and I was stupid for coming here.

Whatever it is, I don’t entirely like it.

Thanks for stopping by… I promise to write something worth reading one day.

4 comments:

Nancy Delgado said...

haha this was wroth reading :) I love the rain, in El Salvador in rains everyday for winter loll and is heavy rain just like in Mexico. so after school me and my sister will always get wet loll so my grandma will put us on pjs and will give us hot chocolate :) she didnt want us to get sick .... so every winter I watched that show of dream of jeannie (i think thats teh name lol) it was fun. best time of my life. ")

Anonymous said...

christian louboutin christian louboutin shoes christian louboutin discount handbags MBT Shoes designer handbags louis vuitton handbags gucci handbags discount handbags replica handbags Herve Leger ugg classic tall UGG Classic Short UGG Ultra Tall christian louboutin boots discount MBT Shoes UGG Classic Cardy cheap MBT shoes cheap christian louboutin louboutin shoes ugg boots chanel womens shoes Louis Vuitton shoes christian louboutin pumps christian louboutin wedding shoes christian louboutin slingback pumps Tory Burch Shoes louboutin sale christian shoes louboutin shoes tory burch reva tory burch reva ballet flats tory burch ballet flats tory burch ballet shoes

Tipster said...

or it may just be the nature which makes it rain hard? South/Central America is well known for furious weather. Am afraid you have to get used to it :-)

Cristian Sandu said...

"Looking to earn extra cash online?
When you take a break , go and click some advertises and make some tasks, i use clixsens for 1 hour a day, and I earn about 100 dolars in first week.After you create an acount , invite some friends to join this.you will earn comission from their earnings.
The address is :
http://www.clixsense.com/?5244493
We will talk more on the site.You can ask me for help there.
Payments Via Check, Payza, PayPal and Liberty Reserve
PS: IT IS NOT A VIRUS"