Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Let Me Google that For You

Ooooooooooobviously, there will be a post about my wedding, marriage and stuff. It was wonderful and married life has been great so far.

But that's not the subject of this post... "Let me Google that for you" is.

I'm sure that you know a lot of people who simply WON'T google and instead, they ask YOU how to do something. Let me Google that for you is a great educational tool so people will stop bothering you and start asking Uncle Google, who knows all answers.

Quick example. John Doe wants to know what a prompt in MicroStrategy is. Instead of googling it, he decides to ask Coller.

=======
John Doe says:
Coller. What is a prompt in MicroStrategy?

Coller says:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Microstrategy prompt
=======

John Doe will now get his answer and will -hopefully- learn to google stuff. Amazing!

Now go and use it.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Yay MSTR!

Mich said...

Jajaja, esta herramienta sera utilizada sabiamente...

Y hablando de Big G, el sueño de todo geek,
the unofficial google shell.

Nancy Delgado said...

Hey I want to get one of those Google shirts lolll seriously my friends google absolutly everything lolll

ps> I am ES ... I have a new blog about it .... let me tell you I thougth mexico was dangerous but ES is gettign crazy lolll

Cristian Sandu said...

"Looking to earn extra cash online?
When you take a break , go and click some advertises and make some tasks, i use clixsens for 1 hour a day, and I earn about 100 dolars in first week.After you create an acount , invite some friends to join this.you will earn comission from their earnings.
The address is :
http://www.clixsense.com/?5244493
We will talk more on the site.You can ask me for help there.
Payments Via Check, Payza, PayPal and Liberty Reserve
PS: IT IS NOT A VIRUS"