Sunday, 11 January 2009

How many countries can you name in 5 minutes?

I didn't like my score... it was 60. My girl is gonna do like 200 or something crazy like that (click on the image if you'd like to take the test).

60
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites


The interesting part, though, is not the test, but how I got there. I was peacefully browsing through blogs when one of them led me to one made by a girl from the same company I work for, everything fine up to that point, in the end it's a 1600 people company (minus the folks they fired last week... stupid crisis), the surprise was to find a comment from Renán, from Gemalto, there. That led me to his blog, and ultimately to the above referenced test.

Renán is a talented engineer in the smart card world (my ex-world :P to say it in a way) and last year he got the chance to transfer to Paris, where he now lives a life full of glamour and crossaints (it's expensive to have anything else for breakfast).

I highly recommend his blog, Renan à Paris! He uses the same high-level prose and complex sense of humor that made lunch time a better time in my Gemalto days.

No comments: