Thursday, 24 July 2008

One way ticket (to heeeellll and back!)

The Darkness rules!

Well whatever... that's not the reason I'm posting... The reason is I just got my one way ticket:

United Airlines Flight 818 to Chicago, and then United Flight 1244 to D.C. It's a shame Mexicana stoped service to Baltimore airport, now I'll have to pay for my food either in the airport or in the plane.

They booked and paid my ticket before I could tell them I preferred Delta... sad story... now it's almost a fact I won't reach Gold status with my Air France card (valid in SkyTeam airlines like KLM, Delta, AeroMexico, Alitalia, among others...).

I also got my 30 day of corporate housing arranged, car rental (shared with other 2 guys). Now I only need to know where the hell am I gonna live after that, and we're all set!

No comments: