Wednesday, 2 January 2008

2k7, 2k8

2k7
  1. Relationship with in-laws got to its lowest point ever, bouncing back unexpecteadly in December.
  2. Moved in with Ojos was by far the highlight of the year. It has proved to be the best move I've ever made in my life.
  3. Lots and lots of travelling... Río, South France, Central America, Kingston, Santo Domingo Montreal.
  4. Lots of credit card debt, dealt with thanks to the december money rush -yey!-
  5. Year ends with a big proffessional change... technically a promotion, but I'm waiting $$$for it to feel like one$$$ before I formally call it that way.
  6. I miss my dog, who couldn't move in with Ojos and Me (since we live in an apartment).
2k8
  1. More lots of travelling... but to more interesting lattitudes (apparently)
  2. New team, new boss, new challenges. And a new job if the promotion doesn't feel like one ;-)
  3. New steps towards marriage, including saving as much as possible.
  4. Posting more interesting stuff than this.
Xmas presents list (bonus)
  1. Very cool black shoes
  2. Very nice shirt
  3. The Simpsons Movie (Spider Pig, Spider Pig...)
  4. The Simpsons Seasons 1 & 2 (now I have 1,2,6,7).
  5. Pulp Fiction soundtrack (Giiirl... you'll be a woman... sooon).
  6. Paris Hilton for men fragance (it smells better than it sounds).
  7. 1 nice and 1 ugly tie. The nice one by my in-laws.
  8. Among others.

No comments: