Hate lists are evolutive stuff. Things come, things go. This is the first update to my Hate List:
Leaving the hate list:
1. TACA. They now serve pretty decent free food, and I've found their legspace to be very comfortable against, say, Copa.
2. Copa is now part of SkyTeam. For that reason I'll keep the silver status in Air France!
3. Guatemala airport. Very nice update!
Joining the hate list:
1. Sony ET for replacing The IT Crowd with some crappy animated series.
2. Stupid iPod auto synchronize feature, which deleted my iPod after connecting it to another computer.
Items I hate even more than I used to:
1. Andrés Manuel López Obrador
2. Maná (damn I can't believe how much I hate Maná!!!!!!)