OK I couldn't resist to post this either. The thing goes like this: you post 8 unknown facts about yourself and your readers are supposed to do the same on their blogs. It's like mail chains -that I hate- but this time I couldn't help it. Here I go:
1. I hate Mana. I'd rather listen to El Puma.
2. I watched every single episode of Mexican soap opera "Mirada de Mujer".
3. I like Gilmore Girls. Not because of them really, but because I find the dialogues smart and funny -you may start making fun of me now-
4. I love dancing Salsa. I'm not very good (Ojos has made me a fairly good dancer), but I like it.
5. I'm a capitalist pig. I voted for Calderon and would do it again. PAN is the party that most suits me.
6. I miss programming (not enough to work on that again, at least not under mexican employment conditions, which are terrible for programmers).
7. I'm a huge fan of Martina Hingis. There was a time in which I maintained a website dedicated to her. I'm a regular poster at hingis.org
8. Even though I studied Computer Science, and that most Computer Engineers will crucify me for this, I think Microsoft software is overally GREAT (except for the media player).